Portfolio Info

We’re here to help protect your home, whether you own it yourself or wish to cover contents you own in a rented place. We have a dedicated friendly team who assess your specific requirements and advise you on the best product and cover at the most competitive premium.

Alongside protecting the bricks and mortar we can also provide cover for your contents within the home, from bigger items like furniture to more specific items such as jewellery. Items such as this can be extended to have ‘all-risks’ cover, providing you with protection outside the home and abroad when on holiday so you have peace of mind wherever you are.

Should the worst happen, your dedicated claims handler will guide you through the process, from reporting it to the insurance company to working with you to resolve the claim to your satisfaction.

We’ll keep you updated and handle everything for you, leaving you free to concentrate on your personal and business activities.

Products & Services

  • Buildings Only or Contents Only Cover
  • Buildings and Contents Package
  • Property Owners Liability
  • Cover for Outbuildings
  • Accidental Damage – Contents and/or Buildings
  • Specified All Risks cover – protection of individual items such as jewelry, smartphones, tablets.
  • Pedal Cycles
  • Freezer Cover
  • Subsidence cover
  • Non Standard Homes – i.e. Thatched Roofs
  • Homes with Underpinning/subsidence
  • Alternative Accommodation if the property suffers a substantial claim
  • Flood Cover
  • Business at Home

Portfolio Details